Ok I’m on the naughty step this week as I’ve not really done very much that’s yarn-tastic or even yarny. I’ve been very absorbed drawing, illustrating and painting. I did manage to complete a couple of yarny commissions so I’ve not been all bad. I just haven’t had the time or inclination to design or write up any new patterns. It’s on the to-do-list for next week.
So as mentioned previously I thought I would have a birthday giveaway not a blog birthday a me birthday. I’ve had such a puzzling time trying to think up what goodies to offer so here’s the list.
1. 1 pair of rosewood pony knitting needles 4mm.
2. 1 bamboo crochet hook
3. 1 set of either knitting or crochet stitch markers made by moi!
You get to pick which set (that is the winner does)
4. 1 knitting needle case/wallet in pink satin and blue flower power print.
5. 1 No7 gift bag which includes the following: liplicious candyfloss, stay perfect nail enamel –Rose Truffle, Perfect Lips Pencil – nude, Advanced Hydration Day Cream, Intense Volume Mascara black.
6. 1 skein of fyberspates scrumptious hand dyed yarn.
8. 200g of assorted other selected hand painted yarn, coloured sock yarn, pure wool etc. (Still to be decided)
This is open to all and everyone all that you need to do is leave a comment or suggestion and I will enter your name into the draw – which I or one of the little people will draw on Sunday, 11th April 2010. If you can mention my giveaway on your blog let me know and I will enter your name a second time into the draw. If I don’t have your email address please check back after the 11th to see if you’ve won. Alternatively you can send your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org so that I can let you know if you are a winner. Best of luck everyone.
If you wish to purchase some stitch markers you can do so by clicking http://www.folksy.com/shops/Thesunroom