Thursday 9 September 2010

International Crochet Day – September 12th, 2010

As many of you will be aware it’s International Crochet Day on Sunday, so I was wondering what everyone was doing to celebrate or promote crochet.

FF-Intlogo

I will no doubt be eating, sleeping and breathing crochet. I will be blogging, pattern writing, and even crocheting. Why not pop along to the International Freeform Crochet group and have a look at this years exhibition.

SIMW-LOGOClick here to view the online exhibition.  

I will probably be making and hanging more ribbons on The Crochet Clootie Tree.

204-0442_IMGTo learn more about this project click here. 

Anyway let me know what you all are doing are you busy crafting for Christmas yet? Leave me a comment and let me know what your working on. If you are a fellow blogger then please do blog about International Crochet Day 2010 and spread the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment