Thursday 23 June 2011

Introducing ‘Tutti Frutti Daisy’ Granny Square Blanket.

Well as promised I’m delighted to be able to introduce and show you my newest creation. Tutii Frutti Daisy blanket – I so love the colour combination here, and hope you do to.

IMG_0420

The blanket is constructed from 7 rows of 7 squares across and 7 rows of 7 square down. A total of 49 squares. Each square has a pink central daisy flower and is then surrounded by 7 different colours.

I think the colour work in this pattern is gorgeous and so very pretty and cheerful. The pattern contains explicit colour guidance for each and every square – so 49 different colour combinations.

The finished blanket measures 54“ x 54“. The blanket could be made larger or smaller by increasing or decreasing the amount of squares used.

IMG_0422

The pattern  is now available in my Etsy store click here

or in my Ravelry store click here.

1 comment: