Wednesday 9 June 2010

A Blanket For Life

196-9693_IMG

Despite it being a warm and positively balmy evening on Friday one of my little peeps decided  he absolutely must drag a blanket outside to cover himself. Never one to miss an opportunity for getting a photo of a blanket I managed to snap a few.

196-9694_IMG

As I was snapping away it occurred to me that this blanket has been subject to no end of abuse from my little peeps over the years in fact this blanket is now 19 years old. I think it has held up incredibly well and goes to show how blankets, at our house anyway, become part of the family.

196-9697_IMG 

196-9699_IMG

197-9702_IMG

Over the course of the weekend I finally managed to get the pure wool yellow blanket completed to. It is now available in my Etsy store click here.

197-9734_IMG

No comments:

Post a Comment